Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chiropractic Kill Joy...



So I read on www.wisegeek.com that "Parents who have taken advantage of chiropractic for children report that their children have slept better, have exhibited improved behavior and mood, and have fewer colds and infections." Well, that's a relief because Daniel, who has been so well behaved and pleasant and just a joy for a while now was a terror today! Terror! Cranky, defiant, difficult....yadda yadda yadda. Immediately my thoughts went to his doctor's visit yesterday. I knew it! That holistic doc put a spell on him. He adjusted a nerve that screwed something in his brain and now his personality is a pain in the booty. Ok, I'm exaggerating. But this is how mothers think when they're overtired and cranky. So I will log this day as a cranky day. No relevant news updates at all other than my mind thinking mindless thoughts and my brain realizing, that I'm being foolish. In all actuality, he probably didn't get enough sleep, or could it possibly be that he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is a human being, having a bad day like we adults have once in a while. What a novel idea. Children are human too. God speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment