Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm baaack!

(Image from Patheos)

Hello my lovely butterflies! I am back after a year hiatus. Do you forgive me?

Let me explain.

I never left. Physically I've been here.

Mentally and emotionally, I've been everywhere.

I have continued living a holistic(ish) life with my husband and two kiddos. We have continued learning and growing together as a family. We still have a ways to go but isn't that what life is all about? Being a continuous journey?

I kept feeling a tug in my spirit to start writing again.
I
miss
you.

I miss writing my thoughts and sending them off freely into the universe hoping that it may somehow bless someone.

So I'm back.
And happy.
And thankful.

Thank you for lending your wonderful eyes to my site and for letting me share my stories with you.

xoxo,
MG

No comments:

Post a Comment